How to make a deer of paper in different techniques
For a long time men hunted, and preyused for different purposes. Some animals were eaten, some were skinning and stole it like a carpet, and the head of deer was hung on a wall for beauty. You feel sorry for the poor animal, but you want a decoration in this style? Learn how to make a deer out of paper!
Papier mache. Preparation
With the help of this technique, you can create almost any shape. Therefore, it is worth turning to her with the question of how to make a deer out of paper with your own hands. Materials:
- Adhesive tape.
- Glue for papier-mache (PVA).
- Thick cardboard (box).
- Wood substrate for fixing to the wall.
Glue for papier-mache can be created independently. This should be done immediately before work. In a ratio of 1: 5, take the sifted flour and water, respectively. Mix until the lumps disappear. You can whip with a blender. Take three times more water and boil it in a saucepan. Add the flour mixture. Reduce the temperature, stir the consistency for three minutes. Then add the sugar. Allow the glue to cool, remove the emerging film.
When all the materials are prepared, you can begin to study how to make a deer out of paper with your own hands.
- Crumble three newspaper balls of different sizes.
- Connect them together with a ribbon, forming a head.
- Wrap the entire structure of the newspaper to get a smoother surface.
- Make a neck on the same principle. Attach it to your head with a newspaper and tape.
- From a thick cardboard, cut a circle with which the deer will be attached to the wall. Connect it to the neck.
- Break the newspaper into small pieces.
- Each piece of paper dunk in the glue or glue mixture and overlay on the head.
- After creating the first layer, let the artifact dry overnight, then apply a second layer.
- From the cardboard, cut out the ears, glue them to the head and glue in papier-mache technology.
- Using a long newspaper scrap, dipped in the glue, form a nose.
- Make the protrusions in place for the eyes.
- To create horns, use a thin branch as a form (thick ones will not stick to your head). You can also twist thick paper, forming horns.
- Cover the selected form with small pieces of paper.
- Paint the hand-made in the right colors and attach it to the wood base. This will give the product a complete look.
You learned how to make a deer made of paper in the papier-mache technique!
There is a very simple way to get a deer out of paper. Print the template below in the required size.
New Year card
To complement the gift for friends in the most long-awaited holiday of the year will help the card. How to make a New Year's deer made of paper? What do you need:
- Toy eyes.
- Red tape 1 cm wide.
- Red and brown cardboard.
- Sheet of brown cardboard fold in half and draw a deer body. The tail should be placed on the fold. Cut out the picture.
- From a red cardboard make a spout.
- Glue the deer's eyes with toy eyes. They can be made by cutting out the appropriate circles of white and black paper.
- Create a ribbon from the ribbon and paste on the neck.
- Congratulations write inside, and you can attach a tag with the main greeting to the ribbon, such as "Happy New Year", or with the name of the recipient.
Pleasure with homemade postcards!
How to make a paper deer in origami technique:
- Take a square sheet of paper and bend it so that you get a triangle.
- Flex again, straighten. It was necessary to create a fold line.
- The top layer of the left side of the triangle is turned into a diamond. Turn over the sheet. Do the same with the other side.
- Fold to the center of the side corners and the remaining upper triangle. Decline.
- Pull the bottom corner and turn it into an extended rhombus. Turn over the sheet.
- Fold the upper part to the bottom, return to its previous position.
- A little obliquely from the center, bend the lower corners to the top.
- The triangle is bent downwards, bend down a small part upward and down again. At the top, fold the triangle down.
- The laterally protruding corners bend down, then a small part upward.
- Cut the protruding triangle in half and do the same with it as in step 9.
Now you can easily create a deer in different techniques using paper!