How to make cream coffee the same way as cream coffee
Cream coffee is an example of penetration into RussiaEuropean traditions and culture of drinking coffee. In principle, this is a regular cafe, designed to quickly meet the needs of visitors in drinks, dishes and desserts. And the main items on the menu of such establishments are coffee and coffee drinks, including coffee cream.
Mood at the beginning of the day
It should be noted that the atmosphere in cream coffee housesvery friendly and cozy, despite the mode of the day "bistro". The waiting time for drinks and meals is usually kept to a minimum, all employees of a cream cafe are smiling sweetly and wishing visitors a good day. It sounds light unobtrusive music. Of course, I want to come back here every morning!
For the consumption of beverages can be used special glass or earthenware with a double bottom, as well as light take-away cups, called take-away.
Often, individualapproach to each guest in solving the most complex tasks. For example, in many cream cafes you can order an invigorating drink to your own taste and according to your own recipe, indicating the ratio of ingredients to the waiter or barista at the counter.
Of course, the owners of each institution claimwhat exactly they prepare the most delicious and fresh cream coffee. Visitors' comments about these drinks can be seen in a special book of comments and suggestions, displayed in a prominent place.
Everything in these cafes is made for convenience.visitors, including the menu. On each page, a full transcript of the ingredients of the drink or food with a reasonable price. And also there is a picture of what you can order. The output of each drink or meal in grams and its caloric value are mentioned. This is a concern for those who follow the figure or are on a dietary basis.
Everything that is indicated in the menu is prepared right there in our own kitchens by baristas and chefs of the highest categories.
In some institutions, the local barista every 3-4weeks creates a fundamentally new coffee drinks. It is not surprising that visitors leave, for example, the highest and benevolent reviews of cream coffee made with various fruit syrups, spices and seasonings. We will tell about this drink further in more detail.
Basis for cooking
As a basis for cream coffee are used.special quick mixes from several types of high-quality raw materials of the Arabica or Robusta variety. However, in some institutions it is made from freshly roasted and milled grains.
That is, the main ingredient is natural coffee. And other mandatory and optional products are:
- milk or cream;
- sweet ingredient (sugar, honey or molasses);
- flavoring and aromatic ingredient (liqueur, citrus peel, cinnamon, mint, cloves, ground almonds or others).
Cream coffee recipe
This drink has a delicate taste and light aroma made during the preparation of additives. At home, make cream coffee is not too difficult. Even the beginning hostess will cope with it.
- natural Turkish-brewed coffee - 100 ml;
- UHT milk - 100 ml;
- heavy cream - 50 ml;
- sugar - 40 g;
- chocolate liqueur - 30 ml;
- dark chocolate - 15 g.
The preparation looks like this:
- Bring milk to near boil.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Pour in the cream at room temperature and mix again.
- Add chocolate liqueur. By the way, you can take and creamy.
- Using a submersible blender, whisk the resulting mass a little.
- Large volume is not needed, need a foamy consistency.
- Pour a milky-creamy frothy mass into glasses of cream coffee.
- Add in glasses to almost full volume of espresso coffee pre-brewed in a Turk or in a coffee machine.
- Garnish with dark black chocolate on top. It, if desired, can be replaced with unsweetened cocoa.
What is served drink
Although coffee cream already combines both a coffee drink and a dessert, you can also try other goodies as a supplement to it. These include:
- desserts made with ground coffee beans;
- creams, mousses and ice cream made from cocoa, coffee or chocolate;
- desserts without coffee in the composition;
- a variety of fresh pastries (buns, croissants, muffins, muffins, portioned cakes, cookies, and more).